See below for details of informal drop in consultation sessions where you can come and hear all about it and ask any questions. The evening sessions on 3rd and 15th October will also include a short presentation at the start introducing the draft plan, and will finish by 9pm at the latest.
|Thurs 3rd October||7.30pm||Eco Hub, Kier Suite||All themes|
|Weds 9th October||3-5pm||Eco Hub, Kier Suite||All themes|
|Thurs 10th October||3-5pm||Eco Hub, Kier Suite||All themes|
|Fri 11th October||10am-1pm||Eco Hub, main reception||All themes|
|Sat 12th October||10am-12pm||Eco Hub, main reception||All themes|
|Tues 15th October||All day & 7.30pm as part of RSPB visit||Eco Hub-main reception||Environment|
The draft plan is based on all the survey feedback and evidence gathered over the last couple of years and has objectives and policies which focus on:
- Supporting new housing that’s appropriate size, affordable and adaptable
- Protecting the open countryside and Gamlingay’s distinct landscape setting as a radial village with satellite hamlets and smallholdings
- Nurturing and growing local businesses in the Parish
- Ensuring local facilities meet the needs of our community
- Developing a network of footpaths to promote walking, cycling and riding
- Enhancing the natural environment and biodiversity of the Parish
It’s really important for everyone to tell us their views on the draft plan, themes and policies. You can do this via the form provided in the booklet, online at gamlingay-future.uk [link to Google form version of feedback form] or in person at the events.
Once all feedback has been collated, the steering group will draw up a final version of the plan so that we can proceed to final consultation, examination and Referendum later this year.
For further information, please contact the steering group via our website gamlingay-future.uk or on (01767) 650310.
The Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group